Please join the Northbound Sno Drifters and Onaping Falls High Riders on February 10th, 2018 for the 4th annual RIDE THE NORTH Poker Run presented by KICX 91.7
- The ride will take you on a journey along the scenic Cartier Moose Loop.
- Tally sheets are available for pre-sale in person, but you can also purchase online at buy.ridethenorth.ca or by clicking the “Buy Online” menu link!
- Busy that day? No problem! Anyone who buys a ticket is eligible to win! Funds raised will go directly onto the trail to improve your riding experience.
- Thank you for supporting organized snowmobiling in Sudbury!
- NEW for this year. Are you missing one card for that perfect hand? Well now you have the option to tell the poker run staff at Windy Lake Motel and Restaurant that you’d like to go get your wild card and we’ll gladly make the card of your choice disappear! Then head on over to Kelly’s Family Diner in Cartier to draw your wild card! (This option is only for people riding a snowmobile!)
GAS is available at Pioneer in Chelmsford, Windy Lake Motel & Restaurant and Kelly’s Family Diner in Cartier!
- Feb 10th, 2018
- Place Bonaventure Mall Chelmsford to Windy Lake Motel and Restaurant (Bonus wild card at Kelly’s Family Diner in Cartier)
- Register 10-10:30am
- Finish 2:30pm
- 53KM or 81KM Ride (81KM ride includes the Wild card in Cartier)
- Best Hand Wins $1000!!!!!
- Second Place Wins a Trail Pass for next season!!!!!
- You can buy hands and choose to not ride!
- There is also a 50-50 DRAW! Tickets sold at Place Bonaventure Mall and Windy Lake Motel and Restaurant!
- All proceeds from the 50-50 will go to KICX for Kids!
- For more info Contact
- Bernie @ 705-855-5813
- Joel @ 705-677-8172
- Sponsored by: KICX 91.7, Windy Lake Motel & Restaurant, and Kelly’s Family Diner
Check back soon for updates and more information!